||General Safety Rules of Play
1. All players MUST be wearing Goggles and Face Masks prior to entering playing areas, the target range, or the chronograph
2. All players MUST put in place Barrel Sleeves/ plugs prior to exiting playing areas, the target range, or the chronograph area.
3. Each player MUST have their paintball marker chronographed prior to game play. Paintball markers may not exceed 280
feet per second for outdoor games.
4. No shooting paintballs outside the designated areas.
5. Prior to participation in games, each player must go through safety orientation and understand the safety rules and
guidelines within the safety orientation.
1. Referees' calls are final.
2. Talking back to referees will not be tolerated.
3. Disputes with a call made by your referee should be taken up with the head referee.
4. Do not shoot the referees.
5. If a referee is in your line of fire, ask them to move.
6. Do not use referees for cover.
1. Call paint check to get a referee to check you for paint hits. Do not waste other players' time with obviously unnecessary
2. Players being checked for paint hits by a referee are neutral. Do not shoot neutral players.
3. If you call "Out", you are out. If you are in doubt, call "Paint Check" first.
1. NO BLIND FIRING
2. No discharging paintball markers outside the designated shooting areas.
3. No shooting at people not wearing protective equipment.
4. No carrying or moving the bunkers or field parts.
5. No knifes or other weapons
6. No wiping off paint hits while still on the field.
7. No talking while exiting the field (no advising teammates, no taunting, etc.)
8. No drinks or food withing playing areas
9. No foul language.
10. Offer your opponent the opportunity to surrender if you are within 20 ft.
11. Once eliminated, raise your gun and arm over your head and move quickly toward the exit.
12. Exit the field as quickly and quietly as possible.
13. Put on Barrel Sleeve/ plug prior to exiting the field.
!4. Paintballs from any source other than Paintball Arkansas are not permitted.
15. Do not pick up paintballs from the ground.
16. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
17. Persons under the age of 18 are NOT Permitted to smoke on the premises.
Advanced Players w/ electronic guns 12 bps max.
No Ramping in beginner walk-on groups. If you are playing too aggressively the ref will ask you to back down. We are all about
FUN here. If a problem persist the ref will remove you from the group. However we understand that you've spent your hard
earned money on the newest and fastest gun and hopper! In advanced walk-on groups you are welcome to match the firepower
that anyone else in that group has. Please use discretion when playing with intermediate players, no one likes being shot more
If you want to play with the big boys/girls we more than welcome you to join the tournament practice happening every Sunday
morning at 10am.
||I Have read the General Safety Rules and Agree to abide by them
Please Read and accept the general safety rules below in
order to advance to the waiver